or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
A quintessential denim staple. Annie has a slim-cut fit with a super flattering high-rise and a not-too-short but not-too-long 4" inseam. This style will hug firmly at your waist and relax through the leg for a casual shape. Made in a way that's better for people, the planet, and you. Quite possibly the perfect denim short.
- Runs large. We recommend selecting the size down from what you would usually wear in denim
- Slim fit. This style will hug firmly at your waist and relax through the leg for a casual shape.
- Comfort Stretch - Trustworthy feeling denim with just enough stretch for comfort and
movement. This style will feel firm but comfortable on first wear, and will naturally, subtly relax to your body
- High-rise (10.5")
- Zip fly closure
- 4" inseam from crotch to hem
- Katherine wears a size 26/S. She is 175cm (5′9") in Height, with a 84cm (33") bust, 66cm (26") waist, and 88cm (34.5") hip.
43% Lyocell, 40% recycled cotton, 17% organic cotton
Wear with pride knowing your garment was made better for people, the planet, and you. Made with organic cotton, zero harmful chemicals, 100% traceable denim, 100% vegan materials and state-of-the-art water and energy reducing technology.
Your garment was made in our stand-alone production and wash facilities based in Cambodia, designed to create a cycle of empowerment in vulnerable communities, by providing opportunity, education, and financial freedom to women in need.